- Advanced Care PlanningAdvance Care Planning (or ACP) is the process of thinking about, talking about and planning for future health care and end of life care.
- Advance care planning gives everyone a chance to say what’s important to them.
- It helps people understand what the future might hold and to say what treatment they would and would not want.
- It helps people, their families and their healthcare teams plan for future and end of life care
- If you would like to read further information online about Advance Care Planning: