View a list of Emergency Dental/Relief of Pain Clinics for Adults 18+ years with Community Service Cards.
Click here to read the Pukekohe Intermediate Dental Clinic report summary.
School dental service (ARDS)
Good oral health and hygiene is an important part of general health for the whole family.
Waitemata DHB supports and funds oral health promotion, education and treatment services for our young Waitemata residents, setting them up for good oral health for life.
- The Auckland Regional Dental Service (ARDS) provides free care for pre-school children who have been enrolled with the service at ARDS clinics throughout greater Auckland
- The service also operates from mobile clinics around the region
- The free dental care that ARDS provides carries on when your child begins school (Years 1-8)
- If your child starts school and is not already enrolled with ARDS, you can access an enrolment pack from a dental clinic or complete an ARDS enrolment form
Clinics in your area
- Please contact ARDS on 0800 TALK TEETH (0800 825 583)
Adolescent dental care
- Free dental care continues for your child when they move to secondary school (Year 9 onwards), right up until your child turns 18
- To receive free treatment your child is required to enrol with a dentist who holds a contract with the DHB in your area
Adolescent contracting dentists
Adolescent mobile dental providers
If you would like to discuss enrolment or find a contracting dentist near you, please call 0800 TALK TEETH (0800 825583)