Journalists wishing to contact Waitematā DHB are advised to call our Media Line on 09 487 1276. The Media Line is staffed from 7am to 8pm, seven days-a-week.
All requests for staff and patient interviews, photographs or filming must be made through Communications.
Film and photography policy
- No filming or photography is to be carried out at North Shore Hospital, Waitakere Hospital, or any other Waitematā DHB site without permission from Communications.
- Waitematā DHB security will ask you to leave the site immediately, should you be found to be breaching this policy.
- Our communications advisors can assist you to track down medical staff and researchers who specialise in the subject you are covering.
- Often, we will put you in contact with a busy practitioner who may not otherwise understand the demands of your deadlines.
- Please advise us of the deadline you are working to when making your enquiry and we will do our best to facilitate your request, subject to the availability of our practitioners.
- Contact by Media Line or by email complete our contact form (select Media enquiries).
Official Information Requests
All Official Information Requests should be directed to:
Waitemata DHB c/o DHB Board Office, Official Information Act requests
Post: Private Bag 93-503, Takapuna
AUCKLAND CITY 0740
Phone: (09) 486 8955
Online: complete our contact form (select Official information requests) or
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download a PDF version of this information.
Waitematā DHB publishes Official Information Act responses online. Click here to see a list of responses.